Microsoft 365 is constantly updating with new features to make your experience better. Here are some of the updates that were released in September of 2022.
Some of the new features include:
- A new Microsoft Teams app for Windows 10 that provides a faster and more responsive experience.
- An updated Outlook for Mac that includes support for Microsoft Graph and Exchange Web Services.
- A new Yammer app for Microsoft 365 that makes it easier to connect with co-workers and stay up-to-date on company news.
- Microsoft is also introducing several new features to Microsoft 365 that will make it easier for users to collaborate and stay productive.
- A new SharePoint team site home page that provides quick access to recent documents, lists, and libraries.
- An updated OneDrive sync client that includes support for Files On-Demand and selective sync.
- A new PowerPoint Designer that helps users create professional-looking presentations in minutes.
These are just some of the many updates that have been released for Microsoft 365 products recently. Be sure to check back often for more information about new features and updates! Thank you for using Microsoft 365!
For more information about this update, please visit the Microsoft 365 blog.