Microsoft has released a new set of updates for Microsoft 365 in July 2022. These updates include new features and improvements for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Azure Active Directory. As always, Microsoft is committed to providing a secure and reliable experience for our customers. We encourage you to keep your Microsoft 365 updated to the latest version to take advantage of these new features and security improvements.
Here’s a summary of the new features and improvements:
- A new “Save As PDF” option in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint allows you to easily save your documents as PDFs.
- Improvements to the Outlook for Windows user interface, including a new “Compact View” option that allows you to see more of your inbox at a glance.
- A new “Task Management” feature in OneNote makes it easier to keep track of your tasks and to-dos.
- A new “Sites” tab in SharePoint Online that gives you quick access to all the sites you’re following.
- Improvements to the search experience, including the ability to filter results by content type and file type.
- A new “Communities” feature that makes it easier to find and connect with people and content that you’re interested in.
- Improved support for Office 365 Groups, including the ability to create groups from within SharePoint.
- A new “Publish to Web” feature that allows you to quickly share your content with others outside of your organization.
- A new “Favorites” feature that allows you to easily access your most frequently used files and folders.
- Improved support for sharing files and folders with people outside of your organization
- A new “Files Restore” feature that allows you to easily restore your OneDrive files in the event of data loss.
- New “personal vault” feature that provides an extra layer of security for your most sensitive files.
Azure Active Directory
- A new “Privileged Identity Management” feature that helps you to better manage and monitor your privileged accounts.
- A new ” Conditional Access Policies” feature that allows you to more securely access your Azure Active Directory resources.